The GaiaCode TAU high resolution digitiser measures 111mm by 154mm as an 8 channel high resolution scientific digitiser. The TAU can be used effectively in permanent or short term multidisciplinary scientific experiments.
The TAU 8-channel, 24-bit high resolution digitiser cab be used effectively in permanent or short term multidisciplinary scientific experiments such as Single or Large scale seismic monitoring networks, Earthquake Early Warning Systems and Volcanology, to name only a few.
The main design principle of the digitiser is to be used as high resolution acquisition digitiser and also to measure and control all aspects of Multidisciplinary Seismic Station activities.
In addition to the 8 high precision 24 bit digitiser channels, there are a further 6 analogue input channels to monitor the station parameters or activities.
- Single or large scale seismic networks
- Earthquake Early Warning Systems (EEWS)
- Infra-sound array networks
- Structural health monitoring
- Applications where a “Seismic-Activated-Switch” is required
- Hydrocarbon exploration and permanent reservoir monitoring
- Induced seismicity detection
- Explosion monitoring
- Bore-hole seismology
- Vertical seismic profiling
- Cross-hole seismic experiments
- Micro-seismic monitoring
- Strain-Gauge experiments