GaiaCode TAU high resolution digitizer measures 111mm by 154mm as an 8 channel high resolution scientific digitizer. TAU can be effectively used in permanent or short term multidisciplinary scientific experiments.
The THETA family sensors are broadband seismometers incredibly simple to deploy in large arrays and suitable for local, regional and teleseismic recording.
TAU generates two separate streams of data, one based on FIR “acausal” filter while the other stream is based on causal filter with low latency data output. Data latency is less than 10 milliseconds (not exceeding 10 milli-second for 1000 sample per/seconds).
The digitizer section has adjustable gain stage PGA providing versatile high dynamic range analogue input stage.
- Single or large scale seismic networks
- Earthquake Early Warning Systems (EEWS)
- Infrasound array networks
- Structural health monitoring
- Applications where “Seismic-Switch” is required
- Hydrocarbon exploration permanent reservoir monitoring
- Induced seismicity detection
- Explosion monitoring
- Borehole seismology
- Vertical seismic profiling
- Cross hole seismic experiment
- Micro-seismic monitoring
- Strain-Gauge experiments