Gaiacode is proud to announce a new, comprehensive software suite to be used with all of our digital products, specifically the TAU family of digitizers. Named "Omega", this software gives the user a plethora of functions and options. Among others,
- it allows to remotely control and change the parameters and settings of Gaiacode's digitizers and seismic sensors.
- With Omega, the user can control and manage in real-time the incoming data flow from single stations or large seismic networks with multiple stations.
- All incoming data can be displayed in real time
- Omega's data management functionality allows users to store and/or disseminate the data for further use.
- The new software gives the operator the important data to evaluate the state of health of the seismic equipment in real time
Omega was specifically written with the unique architecture of the TAU digitizers in mind. The software can automatically detect and discover Gaiacode products connected to any Local Area Network, making the manual search for TCP/IP addresses unnecessary. Data can be transmitted in various formats, among them Gaiacode's own compressed format or the standard mini-SEED.
For initial analysis, all data can be displayed in the time or the frequency domains. PSD-Plots are being generated live in real-time. Built-in filter routines allow the design and application of various numerical filters to simulate other seismic sensors or highlight different seismic bands.
The new Omega software suite is available to all customers of Gaiacode's digital products.